I've been slacking with getting my posts up on the blog.  The image above is of work I did the weekend before last, and the image below is the work I did last weekend.  This sewing figure has turned me into a seamstress, and I've actually been pleasantly surprised at how well the sewing has gone.  The quilt pictured here in progress is now finished, as is the figure.  I'm just doing some finishing touches and then I will photograph the finished product.  I was worried that I wouldn't finish everything in time to take this to NCECA next week, but I'm feeling better about it now.  All need to do now is somehow manage to get all my grading for school done without going mad.  Wish me luck, and hopefully I will have an update soon.